Medical Assistant-Reg - Specialty & Primary Care (40 hrs/wk)
Posted on: July 26, 2022
***Up to $5,000.00 sign on bonus for experienced MA's with a
minimum of one year experience and new employee of
EvergreenHealth*** ***Up to $2,500.00 sign on bonus for new MA
graduates***EvergreenHealth is seeking Medical
Assistants-Registered for a variety of full-time, flexible hours
positions at our specialty clinics located in the Kirkland area.
The Medical Assistants are responsible for assisting providers in
delivering quality patient care by providing patient, clerical and
administrative support to department staff.Primary Duties:
- Greet and prepares patient for exams.
- Obtains and records patient history and vitals.
- Assists provider according to Washington State
- Performs other duties as
- Accountability for HIPAA privacy and security standards within
- Adheres to organizational patient safety standards relevant to
- Schedules appointment. Telephone and in-person screening
limited to intake and gathering of information without requiring
exercise of judgment based on clinical knowledge.
- Cleans, organizes, and stocks exam rooms.
- Performs related clerical duties including pulling charts and
- Must utilize one or more Cerner application to deliver and
track patient care.License, Certification, Education or
Experience:REQUIREDfor the position:- High School Graduate or
equivalent- WA State Medical Assistant-Registered within 60 days of
hire- Current Healthcare Provider BLS certification by date of
hire- Proficient with medical terminologyPM21Please see job
Keywords: EvergreenHealth, Kirkland , Medical Assistant-Reg - Specialty & Primary Care (40 hrs/wk), Human Resources , Kirkland, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!