Health Unit Coord/CNA-Nursing Resources (36 hrs/wk, Nights)
Posted on: May 1, 2021
***Up to $3,000.00 sign on bonus for experienced CNAs with a
minimum of one year experience and new employee of
EvergreenHealth******Up to $1,500.00 sign on bonus for CNAs with
less than one year experience and new employee of
EvergreenHealth***Job Summary:Responsible for clerical and
reception functions on assigned units which includes close
coordination with unit staff, patients and family members, other
healthcare professionals and departments.Primary Duties:
- Performs patient care duties in compliance with
EvergreenHealth's policy, protocol and procedures and within the
scope of a CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant).
- Acts as unit resource and provide customer service to patients,
families, healthcare professionals and all staff.
- Assists in transporting patients within the hospital as back-up
support to the Transport Team.
- Performs various data collection and delivery involving lab
- Facilitates communications on the unit and between the unit,
ancillary departments and healthcare providers.
- Assists in care activities at the direction of the MD/RN.
- Ensures coverage of telephones and intercoms at all times.
- Maintains patient records and unit census records on a daily
- Processes physician orders from the patient chart, according to
- Coordinates admissions, transfers and discharges to the Charge
Nurse and appropriate departments.
- Performs other duties as assigned.License, Certification,
Education or Experience:REQUIRED for the position:
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) license in Washington state
- Current Healthcare Provider BLS certification by date of
- Must possess oral and written skills to efficiently communicate
and process information regarding patients.DESIRED for the
- 1 year of related experience in a similar settingThis position
is covered by a collective bargaining agreement between
EvergreenHealth and the Service Employees International Union
(SEIU) Healthcare 1199NW.
Keywords: EvergreenHealth, Kirkland , Health Unit Coord/CNA-Nursing Resources (36 hrs/wk, Nights), Human Resources , Kirkland, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!