Posted on: September 15, 2023
Job Posting: CROSSMARK is seeking an energetic, creative
individual to execute a variety of merchandise and product services
at major retailers near you. Enjoy a part-time flexible schedule
while learning about your favorite local retailers. Well get you up
to speed and working quickly with our online training and learning
materials. Were seeking enthusiastic individuals who are eager to
learn and willing to work independently and as part of a great
- Competitive weekly pay + paid training!
- Paid drive time between stores and mileage reimbursement.
- Health, vision, dental, short-term disability, life insurance,
401(k) and more.
- Flexible daytime hours. No nights or weekends.
- Employee Referral Bonus Program! Share our opportunities with
your friends and family. RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work with your favorite nationally recognized brands.
- Build professional relationships with Store Management and
- Reset and stock sections of the store according to the
- Reporting service visits including uploading photos through a
mobile application. QUALIFICATIONS:
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must have access and be comfortable using a smart device.
- Ability to work independently with integrity and
- Ability to lift 25lbs on a regular basis and 50lbs on
- Must have reliable transportation and the ability to travel to
multiple stores per day. Salary Starting at: 16.50
Keywords: CROSSMARK, Kirkland , Retail Merchandiser, Hospitality & Tourism , Kirkland, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!