Posted on: November 26, 2022
Retail SupervisorContribute to our mission to improve Health and
Wellness in your community.Become a Bartell Drugs Retail
Supervisor, today!** "Bartell Drugs ranked 2nd most recognized and
r espected brand in Washington State" ** - Forbes Listing Top 10
**As a Retail Supervisor, you will supervise Store Associates while
assisting in daily store operations. Your purpose is to provide
direction where needed and be an ongoing example of superior
customer service.Why you will THRIVE here:You love to help
people.You are a natural leader who builds solid professional
relationships.You enjoy jumping in and being the hero.You
consistently exceed people's expectations.You are passionate about
providing top-notch customer service.You have a keen sense of
optimizing processes.Day-in-the-Life of a Retail Supervisor:
- Supervise and help Store Associates with daily operational
- Assist customers with their shopping needs and
- Tend to merchandising tasks via plan-o-gram.
- Perform proper receiving and stocking procedures.
- Count and reconcile cash register drawers.
- Prepare deposits and order change from the bank.
- Ensure store inventory is regularly inspected, removed, or
rotated according to the Product Freshness Review Schedule.
- Maintain a safe, clean, and pleasing environment for customers
- Design a monthly schedule and assign work to foster an
efficient and effective workflow.Education and/or Experience:
- H.S. Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) required.
- At least one (1) year of experience in retail, food service,
restaurant or customer service industry, preferably at a supervisor
- Must be 21 Years of age or older.What's in it for you?In an
effort to improve and sustain the health and wellness of our
employees, we offer competitive health plans, generous paid time
off, 401K matching, and career growth opportunities! From the
moment you join our team, we will provide an environment that
inspires and motivates you to choose to work here so you can reach
your full potential. We support personal growth and achievements.
We dedicate ourselves to creating an experience for all our
associates that is easy, exciting, and engaging.Apply to become a
Bartell Drugs Retail Supervisor and thrive with us
Keywords: RiteAid, Kirkland , Retail Supervisor, Hospitality & Tourism , Kirkland, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!