Amazon Fresh Kitchen Associate - $1000 Sign on Bonus
Company: Amazon Physical Stores
Posted on: July 26, 2022
**Hiring Permanent Associates Immediately** ***$1,000 Sign-on
for Full Time/ $500 for Part Time Bonus
Terms: Bonuses are only applicable to specific job types and
shifts. Additional terms and conditions may apply. Please note,
bonus payment processing may take up to 3 weeks once eligibility is
met. - Employees must be employed at the time of the payout -
External new hires are eligible to receive bonus. Internal
transfers are not eligible. - Pay out will occur in 2
Full time: $500 payable after 4 weeks and $500 after 8 weeks.
Part Time - $250 payable after 4 weeks and $250 after 8 weeks.
- This sign on bonus will expire 9/1/22*** Pay Rate: $18.30/hr
Address: 701 SW Monster Road Renton, WA 98057
Hours: Full Time: 30-40 hours per week and Part Time: 20-29 hours
per week Full Time Availability: You must have open availability to
be scheduled up to 5 shifts per week, including weekends, between
the hours of 6am-8pm (shifts will vary). Part Time Availability:
You must have open availability to be scheduled up to 3 shifts per
week, including weekends, between the hours of 6am-8pm (shifts will
DESCRIPTION Pay starts at $18.30 per hour with benefits available
Who are we? Amazon Kitchen is looking for somebody with your
enthusiasm and skills to work as part of our team in a food
manufacturing environment, to make prepared food. We produce Amazon
branded fresh food such as salads, sandwiches and fresh cut
produce. Our facility is a state-of- the-art manufacturing
environment that places a high degree of focus on food safety and
quality. We are a fast-paced team that is constantly evolving to
meet the needs of our stores and customers. Who are you? As a Food
Production Associate, you will work in our food manufacturing
facility to produce delicious, fresh-prepared packaged food items
for customers across Amazon's grocery businesses. You will be a
vital part of the manufacturing team and take great pride in
maintaining a safe & clean environment. You will contribute to a
successful team culture by being a strong worker, able to move
quickly and jump in on tasks when asked to help. You possess strong
attention to detail, the ability to quickly prioritize tasks, are a
team player, and always stay motivated even when doing repetitive
tasks. You are comfortable working in a refrigerated environment
and being on your feet for up to 10-hour shifts. You are excited to
work in one of our roles which might include: dishwashing, food
preparation, food assembly, labeling and picking orders for
shipment. Job Responsibilities
- You will be part of a team making fresh prepared food such as
salads, sandwiches, and fresh sliced produce.
- Complete daily operational tasks in an assigned role which may
• Dishwashing - Ensure all dirty dishes are washed, and clean
dishes are correctly stored.
• Food Preparation - Work with a team to prepare ingredients,
including baking, cutting, peeling, mixing, and portioning.
• Food Assembly - Work on an assembly line with a team to assemble
and package food such as salads and sandwiches by following a
• Labeling - Apply final labels to finished products.
• Shipping Order Picking - Pick and pack orders based on a PO for
outbound delivery to stores.
- Use tablets to complete inventory transactions
- Use some semi-automated equipment including conveyor belts;
dish washers; mixers, slicers and peelers.
- Maintain a clean and orderly work space
- Adhere to high level of food safety and quality standards
- Work a schedule that may last up to 8-10 hours between
6am-midnight that will include weekends, and some holidays.
- Ability to lift up to 49 pounds, stand/walk in a cold
refrigerated environment - 37 degrees F (cold gear will be
provided) for shifts lasting up to 10 hours, and able to frequently
push, pull, squat, bend and reach, all with or without reasonable
- Work with or be exposed to a wide range of food products
including but not limited to
poultry, pork, beef, seafood, nuts, egg, dairy, soy, grains, bread,
- Possess and/or be able to obtain a Washington State Food
Handlers permit with the ability to keep the permit up to date.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Previous experience working in food manufacturing facility
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is
an equal opportunity
employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national
origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected
veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an
accommodation, please visit
Keywords: Amazon Physical Stores, Kirkland , Amazon Fresh Kitchen Associate - $1000 Sign on Bonus, Hospitality & Tourism , Kirkland, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!