Amazon Go Lead Retail Associate - Seattle, WA
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Hiring for Morning & Closings Shift- 6:00am-2:00pm & 1pm-9pm***
- This role will require open availability between the hours of
- Reduced Full-Time - Average work between 30-39 hrs per week
DESCRIPTION Pay starts at $21.40 per hour with benefits available
Who are we? Amazon Go is a new kind of store with no checkout
required. We created the world's most advanced shopping technology
so you never have to wait in line. With our Just Walk Out Shopping
experience, simply use the Amazon Go app to enter the store, take
the products you want, and go! No lines, no checkout. (No,
seriously.) At Amazon Go we offer a curated selection of delicious
ready-to-eat breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snack options made by
our chefs and favorite local kitchens and bakeries. Our selection
of grocery essentials ranges from staples like bread and milk to
artisan cheeses and locally made chocolates. Who are you? As a Lead
Associate, you will be the face of Amazon and contribute to a
vibrant store culture based on customer obsession, trust, respect,
integrity, continuous learning, and fun. You possess strong
attention to detail, the ability to quickly prioritize tasks,
willingness to learn new things, and a commitment to delighting our
customers. You will assist the manager with store operations,
maintain a key to the store and have floor leader responsibilities.
What You Do:
- Be an expert in interacting with customers by effectively using
customer engagement strategies and model desired behavior for the
rest of the team.
- Provide ongoing training in areas including product knowledge,
product quality training, and store operations, and assist manager
in identifying training needs.
- Maintain a key to the store and open and close the store
following the proper procedures.
- Support floor leader responsibilities including providing
peer-to-peer feedback on processes and standards, serving as the
escalation point to assist associate peers in solving customer
issues where appropriate, training, deploying labor, and ensuring
the team takes required breaks and lunches.
- Support supervisory tasks such as scheduling, payroll
management, timesheet verification, and time and attendance.
- Participate in associate onboarding and in associate interviews
- Ensure consistent execution of inventory workflow processes,
guiding associates as needed including receiving, stocking and
- Contribute to continuous improvement of the customer experience
and store operations by participating in the development of best
practices and continuous product knowledge.
- Utilize inventory management systems to scan, process, and
- Be responsible for ensuring store and all surfaces are kept
clean at all times.
- Help identify and communicate barriers and trends that
contribute to the customer and associate experience and support the
manager in building a strong store culture.
- Work with a manager to maintain the physical safety and high
quality standards of the store.
- Work in a fast changing and ambiguous environment.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
- Work flexible hours including nights, weekends and
- You have the ability to lift up to 49 pounds and be on your
feet for a shift, up to 10 hours at a time with or without
- Able to obtain local food handling certification where required
Candidates must be at least 18 years of age. Amazon does not
sponsor for immigration, including for H-1B, TN, and other
non-immigrant visas, for this role.
- High school diploma or equivalent diploma
- 3+ years of experience in retail or customer facing
environment, or 1+ years of Amazon experience
- 1+ year experience of floor leader or other leadership
capacity, or 1+ years previous Amazon experience
- Prior experience working in Amazon Physical Stores
- Experience managing inventory in a retail or distribution
- Proficient with computers and Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word,
- Prior experience in training others
- Strong verbal communication and customer service skills
- Previous experience in providing peer-to-peer feedback
- Demonstrated success in problem solving and delivering results
To learn more about Amazon Go, check us out at amazon.com/go.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is
an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the
basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual
orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other
legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who
would like to request an accommodation, visit
Keywords: Amazon, Kirkland , Amazon Go Lead Retail Associate - Seattle, WA, Hospitality & Tourism , Kirkland, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!