Kirkland, Washington, Pediatric Ophthalmology Physician Opening
Posted on: May 29, 2023
Kirkland, Washington, Pediatric Ophthalmology Physician
- Clinical Role:
- Do you know someone that might be a good fit for this position?
Please ask about our generous referral fees!
- Seeking a board certified or truly board eligible Pediatric
- Permanent position
- 3 days of outpatient clinical work per week seeing children and
adults with strabismus
- Myopia management program
- Diverse array of medical and surgical patients
- Rounding on NICU babies 1 day per week in area hospitals
- Surgical experience in one of 3 area hospitals
- Anterior and posterior segment
- Strabismus, child and adult
- Compensation: The pay for this position ranges from $200,000 -
$325,000 per year with bonus potential
- Medical, Prescription, Dental and Vision
- Health Savings Account (HSA) and Flexible Spending Account
- 401K Thrift and Profit-Sharing Plan
- Life Insurance provided with opportunity for supplemental
- Critical illness, hospital and accident insurance
- 8 weeks paid parental leave
- Bereavement Leave
- Short term disability and long-term disability
- Identity Theft Protection
- Extensive Employee Perks program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Allow RecruitWell to set up a phone call with you and the
client to discuss more!
- RecruitWell's Core Values:
- Open communication
- Sense of urgency
- Driven to win
- Higher consciousness
Keywords: RecruitWell, Kirkland , Kirkland, Washington, Pediatric Ophthalmology Physician Opening, Healthcare , Kirkland, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...