RN PCU (36 hours/week, Nights)
Posted on: March 19, 2023
Wage Range: $40.76 - $75.17
Sign- On Bonus: Up to $ 15,000 for those new to EvergreenHealth with current Progressive Care Nursing experience. Pro-rated by FTE.
Relocation assistance available
Additional pay for BSN / MSN
Posted wage ranges represent the entire range from minimum to maximum. For jobs with more than one level, the posted range reflects the minimum of the lowest level and the maximum of the highest level. Some positions also offer additional premiums based on shift, certifications or degrees. Job offers are determined based on a candidate's years of relevant experience, level of education and internal equity.
EvergreenHealth is seeking an experienced Progressive Care Unit RN to join a well-established dynamic team on the 31-bed Progressive Care Unit.
Check out what our nurses are saying about working at EvergreenHealth!https://youtu.be/9SSE3R37zSwJob Summary:Responsible for the total direct nursing care of all patients within established standards of care, hospital and unit policies, procedures, and guidelines.Telemetry and intermediate step down, PCU nursing experience is required.
1. Provides direct patient care and functions as a patient advocate.
2. Assesses the comprehensive nursing needs of an assigned group of patients.
3. Coordinates the patient and family/significant other education process.
4. Continuously plans, implements, and evaluates patient care, incorporating patient and family/significant other into the process.
5. Participates with physician partners and other interdisciplinary team members to develop and implement patient and family/significant other plan of care.
6. Effectively communicates all relevant information (e.g., patient information, safety issues, problems with equipment, quality issues, etc.) to immediate supervisor, in timely way.
7. Communicates and documents changes in patient condition, on a timely basis, to charge nurse/supervisor and physician.
8. Accountable for following the guidelines for attendance, punctuality and overall dependability. Accountable for effective performance and follow-through of all assigned responsibilities and for completing responsibilities within designated (or agreed upon) timeframes. Completes responsibilities in a manner consistent with organizational policy, goals and values.
9. Responsible for the "Accountabilities" associated with this position in support of the organization.
License, Certification, Education or Experience:REQUIRED for the position:
DESIRED for the position:
--- BSN or MSN
Choices that care for you and your familyAt EvergreenHealth, we appreciate our employees' commitment and contribution to our success. We are proud to offer a suite of quality benefits and resources that are comprehensive, flexible, and competitive to help our staff and their loved ones maintain and improve health and financial well-being. What We Offer
Wage Range: $40.76 - $75.17
Keywords: EvergreenHealth, Kirkland , RN PCU (36 hours/week, Nights), Healthcare , Kirkland, Washington
here to apply!