RN - Telemetry CVNS PCU (36 hours/week, Nights)
Posted on: March 18, 2023
Wage Range: $40.76 - $75.17
Sign-on bonus: Up to $ 15,000 for those new to EvergreenHealth with current Progressive Care Nursing experience. Pro-rated by FTE.
Relocation assistance available
Additional Pay for BSN, MSN and PCCN
Posted wage ranges represent the entire range from minimum to maximum. For jobs with more than one level, the posted range reflects the minimum of the lowest level and the maximum of the highest level. Some positions also offer additional premiums based on shift, certifications, or degrees. Job offers are determined based on a candidate's years of relevant experience, level of education and internal equity.
EvergreenHealth, headquartered in the vibrant and beautiful Puget Sound area just outside of Seattle, Washington is seeking an experienced Cardiovascular & Neurosurgical Progressive Care RN to join a well-established dynamic team on the 31-bed Cardiovascular & Neurosurgical Care Unit (CVNS) PCU unit. This RN must have Progressive Care & Telemetry patient care experience.
The Cardiovascular & Neurosurgical Care Unit (CVNS) unit is a telemetry PCU care unit with a focus on the care of cardiac and neuro patients. CVNS is the post heart Cath/ interventional procedural unit and has the designated stroke patient care team.
Check out what our nurses are saying about working at EvergreenHealth!
Responsible for the total direct nursing care of all patients within established standards of care, hospital and unit policies, procedures, and guidelines.
1. Provides direct patient care and functions as a patient advocate.
2. Assesses the comprehensive nursing needs of an assigned group of patients.
3. Coordinates the patient and family/significant other education process.
4. Continuously plans, implements, and evaluates patient care, incorporating patient and family/significant other into the process.
5. Participates with physician partners and other interdisciplinary team members to develop and implement patient and family/significant other plan of care.
6. Effectively communicates all relevant information (e.g., patient information, safety issues, problems with equipment, quality issues, etc.) to immediate supervisor, in timely way.
7. Communicates and documents changes in patient condition, on a timely basis, to charge nurse/supervisor and physician.
8. Accountable for following the guidelines for attendance, punctuality, and overall dependability. Accountable for effective performance and follow-through of all assigned responsibilities and for completing responsibilities within designated (or agreed upon) timeframes.
9. Completes responsibilities in a manner consistent with organizational policy, goals, and values.
License, Certification, Education or Experience:
REQUIRED for the position:
---Bachelor's in Nursing (BSN) required within 5 years of employment if applicable
--- Licensed as a Registered Nurse in the State of Washington
--- Current American Heart Association Healthcare Provider BLS certification by date of hire
--- Current American Heart Association ACLS certification by date of hire
--- Minimum of one-year Progressive Care nursing experience
DESIRED for the position:
--- BSN or MSN
Choices that care for you and your family
At EvergreenHealth, we appreciate our employees' commitment and contribution to our success. We are proud to offer a suite of quality benefits and resources that are comprehensive, flexible, and competitive to help our staff and their loved ones maintain and improve health and financial well-being.
Medical, vision and dental insurance
On-demand virtual health care
Health Savings Account
Flexible Spending Account
Life and disability insurance
Retirement plans (457(b) and 401(a) with employer contribution)
Tuition assistance for undergraduate and graduate degrees
Federal Public Service Loan Forgiveness program
Paid Time Off/Vacation
Extended Illness Bank/Sick Leave
Voluntary hospital indemnity insurance
Voluntary identity theft protection
Voluntary legal insurance
Pay in lieu of benefits premium program
View a summary of our total rewards available to you as an EvergreenHealth team member by clicking on the link below.
2023 Benefits Guide
EvergreenHealth is committed to providing the highest quality of care to our patients. The literature shows that having a Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) contributes significantly to the quality of care. Toward that end, this position requires a BSN or a commitment to begin a BSN program within three years and obtain a BSN within five years of employment. Please note this BSN requirement does not apply to those with an RN license for twenty or more years or current EvergreenHealth RNs hired prior to April 1, 2014.
This position is covered by a collective bargaining agreement between EvergreenHealth and the Washington State Nurses Association (WSNA). Union membership is optional.
Wage Range: $40.76 - $75.17
Keywords: EvergreenHealth, Kirkland , RN - Telemetry CVNS PCU (36 hours/week, Nights), Healthcare , Kirkland, Washington
here to apply!