RN Home Health
Posted on: March 18, 2023
Wage Range: $40.76-$75.17 per hour
Sign-On Bonus: Up to $15,000 for those new to EvergreenHealth
Posted wage ranges represent the entire range from minimum to maximum. For jobs with more than one level, the posted range reflects the minimum of the lowest level and the maximum of the highest level. Some positions also offer additional premiums based on shift, certifications or degrees. Job offers are determined based on a candidate's years of relevant experience, level of education and internal equity.
Who We Are
EvergreenHealth is one of largest, most innovative stand-alone Home Health providers in the nation with a local vision, dedicated to serving patients and families in the Pacific Northwest since 1992. From Everett to South Seattle and beyond, our compassionate, skilled providers have the opportunity to provide care in their own community. To learn more and hear from our staff click here: Join EvergreenHealth Hospice & Home Care
As an interdisciplinary team we work together to enrich the health and wellbeing of every life we touch. Our care teams are composed of the following:
Nurses (RN & LPN)
Certified Would Care Specialists
Certified Nursing Assistants (Home Health Aides)
Why Join Our Team? As an employee of EvergreenHealth we believe in helping our staff by:
Creating a flexible and customized career by offering flexible schedules
Offering work/life balance providing a variety of territories to work/serve. We do our best to keep you in the territory that is the closest to your home or desired community.
Training: Our new staff will feel confident knowing they have learned from experienced preceptors within their area of specialty.
Providing Professional Development as supported through our Tuition Assistance program, paid CEU's, in addition to career advancement through leadership pathways.
Low staff to patient ratios ensuring staff feel safe and that we are providing the best possible clinical care and outcomes for our patients and their families.
Commitment to building an inclusive and diverse workforce: Our staff share a deep commitment to providing exceptional care and service for each one of our patients, and one another.
Providing a culture of safety: We are proud to be recognized by The Leapfrog Group with an "A" grade for patient safety, along with our recognition as a Top General Hospital for quality and safety - the only hospital in Washington state.
Responsible for the total direct nursing care of all patients within established standards of care, hospice, hospital and unit policies, procedures, and guidelines.
1. Provides direct patient care.
2. Assesses the comprehensive nursing needs of an assigned group of patients (including, but not limited to home health patients).
3. Coordinates the patient and family/significant other education process.
4. Initiates patient start of care through established admission process.
5. Continuously plans, implements, and evaluates patient care, incorporating patient and family/significant other into the process.
6. Participates with physician partners and other interdisciplinary team members to develop and implement patient and family/significant other plan of care.
7. Effectively communicates all relevant information (e.g., patient information, safety issues, problems with equipment, quality issues, etc.) to immediate supervisor, in timely way.
8. Communicates and documents changes in patient condition, on a timely basis, to team members, DPOA, and physician.
9. Delivers nursing care within established standards of care, hospice, hospital and unit guidelines, policies, and procedures.
10. Functions as a patient advocate.
11. Assists other staff in completion of their duties when time permits.
12. Recognizes situations when appropriate assistance is needed to effectively execute the nursing process.
13. Promotes good public relations between patient, family members, hospital, and community.
14. Practices within the scope of the Registered Nurse Practice Act.
License, Certification, Education or Experience:
REQUIRED for the position:
---Bachelor's in Nursing (BSN) required within 5 years of employment if applicable
---Licensed as a Registered Nurse in the State of Washington
---Current Healthcare Provider BLS certification by date of hire
---Current Washington State Driver's license and proof of insurability
Choices that care for you and your family
At EvergreenHealth, we appreciate our employees' commitment and contribution to our success. We are proud to offer a suite of quality benefits and resources that are comprehensive, flexible, and competitive to help our staff and their loved ones maintain and improve health and financial well-being.
Medical, vision and dental insurance
On-demand virtual health care
Health Savings Account
Flexible Spending Account
Life and disability insurance
Retirement plans (457(b) and 401(a) with employer contribution)
Tuition assistance for undergraduate and graduate degrees
Federal Public Service Loan Forgiveness program
Paid Time Off/Vacation
Extended Illness Bank/Sick Leave
Voluntary hospital indemnity insurance
Voluntary identity theft protection
Voluntary legal insurance
Pay in lieu of benefits premium program
View a summary of our total rewards available to you as an EvergreenHealth team member by clicking on the link below.
2023 Benefits Guide
EvergreenHealth is committed to providing the highest quality of care to our patients. The literature shows that having a Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) contributes significantly to the quality of care. Toward that end, this position requires a BSN or a commitment to begin a BSN program within three years and obtain a BSN within five years of employment. Please note this BSN requirement does not apply to those with an RN license for twenty or more years or current EvergreenHealth RNs hired prior to April 1, 2014.
This position is covered by a collective bargaining agreement between EvergreenHealth and the Washington State Nurses Association (WSNA). Union membership is optional.
Wage Range: $40.76-$75.17 per hour
Keywords: EvergreenHealth, Kirkland , RN Home Health, Healthcare , Kirkland, Washington
here to apply!