Radiology Technologist I - Canyon Park (20 hours/week)
Posted on: March 17, 2023
Wage Range: $33.95 - $56.61 per hour
* Up to $5,000.00 sign on bonus for experienced Radiology Technologist with a minimum of one year experience and new employee of EvergreenHealth*
* Up to $2,500.00 sign on bonus for Radiology Technologist with less than one year experience and new employee of EvergreenHealth*
*Sign-on bonus open to new employees of EvergreenHealth only. Amount pro-rated depending on FTE of position (.5 FTE-1.0 FTE)
Posted wage ranges represent the entire range from minimum to maximum. For jobs with more than one level, the posted range reflects the minimum of the lowest level and the maximum of the highest level. Some positions also offer additional premiums based on shift, certifications or degrees. Job offers are determined based on a candidate's years of relevant experience, level of education and internal equity.
Applies prescribed ionizing radiation procedures at a technical level for diagnostic purposes under the prescription of a physician, using ALARA (as low as reasonably acceptable) principles
1. Consistently performs complex examinations and procedures, including injecting contrast media under the direct supervision of a Radiologist.
2. Sets, adjusts and controls a variety of electronic equipment to apply ionizing radiation for radiographic examinations, using ALARA principles.
3. Analyzes patient's general body size, physical condition and age in order to accurately apply radiographic procedures, using ALARA principles.
4. Measures and selects proper electronics and technical factors such as kilovolts, milliamperes and exposure time, using ALARA principles.
5. Assists radiologists during fluoroscopy occasionally.
6. Assists with basic surgery cases occasionally.
7. Under the direction of a physician, and with appropriate licensure, may inject contrast material and/or medication.
License, Certification, Education or Experience:
REQUIRED for the position:
* American Registry of Radiologic Technologists - A.R.R.T. certification or registry eligible, registry must be obtained within 45 days of employment
* Current WA State Radiologic Technologist licensure
* Current BLS Healthcare Provider certification by date of hire
DESIRED for the position:
* 1 year of radiology experience
*This position is covered by a collective bargaining agreement between EvergreenHealth and the United Food and Commercial Workers (UFCW), Local 21. Union membership is optional.
Choices that care for you and your family
At EvergreenHealth, we appreciate our employees' commitment and contribution to our success. We are proud to offer a suite of quality benefits and resources that are comprehensive, flexible, and competitive to help our staff and their loved ones maintain and improve health and financial well-being.
* Medical, vision and dental insurance
* On-demand virtual health care
* Health Savings Account
* Flexible Spending Account
* Life and disability insurance
* Retirement plans 457(b) and 401(a) with employer contribution)
* Tuition assistance for undergraduate and graduate degrees
* Federal Public Service Loan Forgiveness program
* Paid Time Off/Vacation
* Extended Illness Bank/Sick Leave
* Paid holidays
* Voluntary hospital indemnity insurance
* Voluntary identity theft protection
* Voluntary legal insurance
* Pay in lieu of benefits premium program
* Free parking
* Commuter benefits
* Cafeteria & Gift Shop Discount
View a summary of our total rewards available to you as an EvergreenHealth team member by clicking on the link below.
2023 Benefits Guide
Please see job description
Wage Range: $33.95 - $56.61 per hour
Keywords: EvergreenHealth, Kirkland , Radiology Technologist I - Canyon Park (20 hours/week), Healthcare , Kirkland, Washington
here to apply!