Health Unit Coordinator / CNA - MedSurg (.9FTE, Nights)
Posted on: March 16, 2023
Wage Range: $20.03 - $29.93 / hour
- Up to $3,000.00 sign on bonus for experienced CNAs with a
minimum of one year experience and new employee of
- Up to $1,500.00 sign on bonus for CNAs with less than one year
experience and new employee of EvergreenHealthPosted wage ranges
represent the entire range from minimum to maximum. For jobs with
more than one level, the posted range reflects the minimum of the
lowest level and the maximum of the highest level. Some positions
also offer additional premiums based on shift, certifications or
degrees. Job offers are determined based on a candidate's years of
relevant experience, level of education and internal equity.Job
Responsible for clerical and reception functions on assigned units
which includes close coordination with unit staff, patients and
family members, other healthcare professionals and departments.
- Performs patient care duties in compliance with
EvergreenHealths policy, protocol and procedures and within the
scope of a CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant).
- Acts as unit resource and provide customer service to patients,
families, healthcare professionals and all staff.
- Assists in transporting patients within the hospital as back-up
support to the Transport Team.
- Performs various data collection and delivery involving lab
- Facilitates communications on the unit and between the unit,
ancillary departments and healthcare providers.
- Assists in care activities at the direction of the MD/RN.
- Ensures coverage of telephones and intercoms at all times.
- Maintains patient records and unit census records on a daily
- Processes physician orders from the patient chart, according to
- Coordinates admissions, transfers and discharges to the Charge
Nurse and appropriate departments.
- Performs other duties as assigned.License, Certification,
Education or ExperienceREQUIREDfor the position:
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) license in Washington state
- Current Healthcare Provider BLS certification by date of
- Must possess oral and written skills to efficiently communicate
and process information regarding patients.DESIREDfor the position:
- 1 year of related experience in a similar setting
Choices that care for you and your familyAt EvergreenHealth, we
appreciate our employees commitment and contribution to our
success. We are proud to offer a suite of quality benefits and
resources that are comprehensive, flexible, and competitive to help
our staff and their loved ones maintain and improve health and
- Medical, vision and dental insurance
- On-demand virtual health care
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Account
- Life and disability insurance
- Retirement plans (457(b) and 401(a) with employer
- Tuition assistance for undergraduate and graduate degrees
- Federal Public Service Loan Forgiveness program
- Paid Time Off/Vacation
- Extended Illness Bank/Sick Leave
- Paid holidays
- Voluntary hospital indemnity insurance
- Voluntary identity theft protection
- Voluntary legal insurance
- Pay in lieu of benefits premium program
- Free parking
- Commuter benefitsView a summary of our total rewards available
to you as an EvergreenHealth team member by clicking on the link
below.2023 Benefits GuideThis position is covered by a collective
bargaining agreement between EvergreenHealth and the Service
Employees International Union (SEIU) Healthcare 1199NW. Union
membership is optional.
Please see job description
Keywords: EvergreenHealth, Kirkland , Health Unit Coordinator / CNA - MedSurg (.9FTE, Nights), Healthcare , Kirkland, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...