Manager - Clinic Practice RN - EP Program
Company: Evergreen Healthcare
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Wage Range: $95,888.00-$153,379.20 per year
Posted wage ranges represent the entire range from minimum to
maximum. For jobs with more than one level, the posted range
reflects the minimum of the lowest level and the maximum of the
highest level. Some positions also offer additional premiums based
on shift, certifications or degrees. Job offers are determined
based on a candidate's years of relevant experience, level of
education and internal equity.
Manages the day-to-day operations and profit and loss of generally
one clinic facility, including physicians/staff management, patient
scheduling, patient flow, medical records, patient accounting,
supply ordering and complaint resolution. Provides direct clinical
practice oversight of MA and RN workflow. Provides patient
education and care under the supervision of a physician or Advanced
Care Provider (ACP).
* Achieves budgeted expenses and revenue on a monthly and annual
basis. On an annual basis, develops the office revenue and, expense
projections for department and capital budgets within
* Ensures the office and personnel follow EvergreenHealth policies.
Ensures operation is in regulatory compliance with all governing
agencies or bodies (OSHA, J C, Medicare, HIPAA etc.). Responsible
for the timeliness, accuracy, and security of patient medical
records within the office.
* Responsible for ensuring staff are trained in proper PMSI use and
newly implemented EMR processes and procedures.
* Works in collaboration for the development and promotion of
continuous quality improvement culture. Follows through on projects
from design through completion, learning and next steps, in
conjunction with the medical director(s), department leadership,
staff and others as appropriate.
* Responsible for CQI indicator monitoring, data collection and
* Teams with physicians to ensure clinic is operating at peak
* Coordinates with primary care and other specialty managers to
ensure a seamless referral process and maximize system
* Monitors and when necessary, develops improvement plans to
increase patient satisfaction.
* Provides oversight and initiates strategies and goals to ensure
an effective and efficient revenue cycle.
* Provides oversight of clinical staff to ensure patient care is
provided within the established guidelines and evaluates outcomes
of care. Provides education and training for clinical staff in
collaboration with the other clinical manager and CSP.
* Monitors labor productivity reports against the targets using the
Premier OA system and is accountable for clinic targets and
standard key performance indicators set through the annual
organizational budget & performance target settings.
* Performs clinical visits within scope of practice.
* In coordination with division leadership and EvergreenHealth
Strategic Priorities, develops growth strategies for clinic.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
License, Certification, Education or Experience:
REQUIRED for the position:
* Bachelor's in Nursing (BSN) required within 5 years of employment
* Licensed as a Registered Nurse in the State of Washington.
* Currently certified in BLS.
* 3 years of previous RN experience.
* 2 years of management experience in a healthcare setting,
preferably in a medical clinic.
DESIRED for the position:
* Experience managing medical clinics
* Master's Degree
Choices that care for you and your family
At EvergreenHealth, we appreciate our employees' commitment and
contribution to our success. We are proud to offer a suite of
quality benefits and resources that are comprehensive, flexible,
and competitive to help our staff and their loved ones maintain and
improve health and financial well-being.
What We Offer
* Medical, vision and dental coverage
* On-demand virtual health care
* Health Savings Account
* Flexible Spending Account
* Life and disability insurance
* Retirement plans (457 (b) and 401 (a) with employer
* Tuition assistance for undergraduate and graduate degrees
* Federal Loan Forgiveness Program
* Paid Time Off/Vacation
* Extended Illness Bank/Sick Leave
* Paid holidays
* Free parking
* Commuter benefits
View a summary of our total rewards available to you as an
EvergreenHealth team member by clicking on the link below.
2023 Benefits Guide
EvergreenHealth is committed to providing the highest quality of
care to our patients. The literature shows that having a Bachelor
of Science in Nursing (BSN) contributes significantly to the
quality of care. Toward that end, this position requires a BSN or a
commitment to begin a BSN program within three years and obtain a
BSN within five years of employment. Please note this BSN
requirement does not apply to those with an RN license for twenty
or more years or current EvergreenHealth RNs hired prior to April
Keywords: Evergreen Healthcare, Kirkland , Manager - Clinic Practice RN - EP Program, Healthcare , Kirkland, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!