RN Float Pool - Overlake Hospital (Night Shift)
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Welcome to a medical center where you're the center of
attention.Pay range:$37.43 - $70.45Up to $20,000 SIGN-ON BONUS -The
Float Pool at Overlake Medical Center is a high-performing,
energetic, compassionate team of nurses who care for a diverse
patient population in various units, including -Telemetry,
-Medical, -Surgical, -Orthopedics, -and -Critical Care. -At
Overlake, we believe exceptional patient care comes naturally when
our staff feels respected, valued and cared for. Our leaders are
local, and connected to day-to-day operations. The more you know
about us, the more you'll want to join us.CURRENT OPENINGS: Day &
Night shift, 24 to 36 hours per week (.6 to .9 FTE) with 12-hour
- Graduate of an accredited school of Registered Nursing required
- Current WA state RN license prior to start date
- Comprehensive Medical/Surgical and Telemetry experience
- BLS and ACLS required
- Critical Care and current IV experience preferred
- 3+ years experience as an RN preferred
- NIHSS preferred.
- Preference will be given to certified RN's, -including PCCN and
-CCRN.Why join Overlake?We're proud to offer that support you in
every stage of your career and life. But it's our inspirational
culture that truly sets us apart.
- Local, visible leaders who care about you.
- A values-based work environment.
- An active Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Council.
- Medical insurance premiums as low as $0 per month.
- Many Overlake services covered at 100%.
- Tuition reimbursement up to $10,000 per year.
- Traditional and Roth IRA retirement savings plans with 5% to 7%
matching and immediate vesting.
- An expanded Employee Assistance Program.
- A caregiver support program to help with everything from
childcare to eldercare.
- Free parking and Orca transit passes.If this sounds like an
environment where you'll thrive, we'd love to hear from you.How
much will this job pay?Posted pay ranges represent the entire pay
scale, from minimum to maximum. For jobs with more than one level,
the posted range reflects the minimum of the lowest level and the
maximum of the highest level. Some positions also offer additional
pay based on shift, certifications or degrees. Job offers are
determined based on a candidate's years of relevant experience,
level of education and internal equity.
Keywords: Overlake, Kirkland , RN Float Pool - Overlake Hospital (Night Shift), Healthcare , Kirkland, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!