Surgical Technologist - Overlake Medical Center & Clinics
Posted on: January 23, 2023
Welcome to a medical center where you're the center of
attention. Pay range:$27.67 - $44.83 Surgical Technologist - Up to
$15,000 Signing Bonus Overlake is looking for Surgical
Technologists to set up sterile supplies and assisting surgeons.
This role plays a critical role in ensuring the overall efficiency
of our surgical units. At Overlake, we work collaboratively to
create a harmonious, therapeutic and technologically advanced
environment for patients and their families.Overlake's Inpatient
Surgery department is a 15 suite OR that performs an average of 850
procedures per month. Cases include Ortho, Neuro, Spine, Bariatric,
GYN, Robotic, Vascular, Endovascular, Urology, Plastics and General
surgery. We also have a busy 4 suite outpatient surgery center.
Both units focus primarily on adult patients.Qualifications
- Graduate of an accredited Surgical Technology program .
- Surgical Technologist licensure in the State of Washington
prior to start date
- Healthcare provider CPR Certification
- At least one year of OR inpatient surgery experience
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Certification by the National Board of Surgical Technology and
Surgical Assisting (NBSTSA) is preferred and qualifies for higher
pay. Why join Overlake? We're proud to offer benefits that support
you in every stage of your career and life. But it's our
inspirational culture that truly sets us apart.
- Local, visible leaders who care about you.
- A values-based work environment.
- An active Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Council.
- Medical insurance premiums as low as $0 per month.
- Many Overlake services covered at 100%.
- Tuition reimbursement up to $10,000 per year.
- Traditional and Roth IRA retirement savings plans with 5% to 7%
matching and immediate vesting.
- An expanded Employee Assistance Program.
- A caregiver support program to help with everything from
childcare to eldercare.
- Free parking and Orca transit passes.If this sounds like an
environment where you'll thrive, we'd love to hear from you.How
much will this job pay?Posted pay ranges represent the entire pay
scale, from minimum to maximum. For jobs with more than one level,
the posted range reflects the minimum of the lowest level and the
maximum of the highest level. Some positions also offer additional
pay based on shift, certifications or degrees. Job offers are
determined based on a candidate's years of relevant experience,
level of education and internal equity.
Keywords: Overlake, Kirkland , Surgical Technologist - Overlake Medical Center & Clinics, Healthcare , Kirkland, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!