Health Unit Coordinator / CNA- CardioVascular NeuroSurgical Care (.3 FTE)
Posted on: January 18, 2023
Job Summary: Responsible for clerical and reception functions on
assigned units which includes close coordination with unit staff,
patients and family members, other healthcare professionals and
departments. Primary Duties:
- Performs patient care duties in compliance with
EvergreenHealth's policy, protocol and procedures and within the
scope of a CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant).
- Acts as unit resource and provide customer service to patients,
families, healthcare professionals and all staff.
- Assists in transporting patients within the hospital as back-up
support to the Transport Team.
- Performs various data collection and delivery involving lab
- Facilitates communications on the unit and between the unit,
ancillary departments and healthcare providers.
- Assists in care activities at the direction of the MD/RN.
- Ensures coverage of telephones and intercoms at all times.
- Maintains patient records and unit census records on a daily
- Processes physician orders from the patient chart, according to
- Coordinates admissions, transfers and discharges to the Charge
Nurse and appropriate departments.
- Performs other duties as assigned. REQUIRED for the position:
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) license in Washington state
- Current Healthcare Provider BLS certification by date of
- Must possess oral and written skills to efficiently communicate
and process information regarding patients. DESIRED for the
- 1 year of related experience in a similar setting This position
is covered by a collective bargaining agreement between
EvergreenHealth and the Service Employees International Union
(SEIU) Healthcare 1199NW. PM21 PI199779540
Keywords: Careerbuilder-US, Kirkland , Health Unit Coordinator / CNA- CardioVascular NeuroSurgical Care (.3 FTE), Healthcare , Kirkland, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!