EAP Clinical Supervisor
Company: Beacon Health Options
Posted on: September 13, 2020
We Help People Live their Lives to the Fullest Potential!
For more than 30 years, Beacon has changed the way people live with
behavioral health conditions. Today, we are the undisputed leader
in behavioral health management, serving 40 million people across
all 50 states. At Beacon, we are committed to delivering
a'world-class' candidate experience from the moment you
click'Apply'! Our goal is to help you reach your fullest potential,
while utilizing your talents and expertise to help us deliver on
Do you have a passion for helping others? If so, we are looking for
We are currently seeking a dynamicSupervisor, Clinical Servicesto
join our team at our office inBellevue, WA. The Supervisor,
Clinical Services will provide leadership and direction to
effectively translate the requirements of the contract into the
successful service delivery. The Supervisor, Clinical Services will
ensure that services, including resources, referrals and
consultations on various Non-Medical Counseling (NMC)/Employee
Assistance Program (EAP) and work/life issues, to military service
members and their families are provided in a courteous, timely and
professional manner. The Supervisor, Clinical Services will
maintain the highest degree of sensitivity, compassion, and respect
for service members and their families.to ensure that ValueOptions
Federal Services remains free of any political bias and will ensure
consistency of service regardless of installation, location or any
What does a typical day look like?
- Oversee Military OneSource triage consultant team according to
program guidelines, monitor their day-to-day-operational activities
and ensure that program protocols are followed. Meet bi-weekly, on
an individual basis (via Zoom or Skype video if TCs are remote),
with each triage consultant to review performance and to complete
the individual supervision form in accordance with internal
procedures. Conduct meetings with the entire triage consultant team
to discuss company initiatives and changes, policies, procedures,
and general job responsibilities and duties.
- Provide efficient and effective supervisory consultation for
triage consultants on non-medical counseling cases to ensure
military service members and their families receive appropriate
referrals to counseling provider. Provide supervisory consultation
on crisis calls, mandated reporting, and duty to warn cases to
include ensuring the immediate safety of the caller, minimizing
risk factors, conducting safety planning, ensuring appropriate
reporting has been completed, ensuring follow-up occurs per
Military OneSource protocols, and supervising/completing all
required case documentation.
- Monitor the activities of the triage consultant team in
accordance with all productivity/activity and performance metrics
to make sure standards are met at the individual and team level.
Monitor and track employee attendance, the call out phone line, and
individual break and lunch time to ensure appropriate call queue
- Review assigned triage consultant team's productivity/activity
reports and provide on-going feedback to triage consultant staff to
meet company standards and contractual obligations.
- Monitor service levels and the call queue daily and attend to
triage consultant activities that may need to be adjusted to
enhance any immediate service level concerns. Notify triage
consultants, call center managers and/or directors if concerns
arise that may impact the ability to meet service level
- Direct Military OneSource triage consultants in coordinating
activities in all assigned area of responsibility, including but
not limited to appropriate call handling, customer service and
engagement, and the delivery of appropriate referrals and resources
to meet the needs of the caller.
- Ensure efficient and effective communication and collaboration
across sites at all levels of the organization.
- Work with assigned clinical quality auditor to address any
triage consultant customer service, audit, or service delivery
concerns. Hold routine meetings with the team's quality
- Work to ensure customer satisfaction, complaint resolution, and
customer recovery by speaking directly with callers who have
escalated concerns, including program participants and network
- Work with the Human Resources department in order to maintain
the team's compliance with company personnel policies, including
completing annual performance reviews, 90- day evaluations, and any
other necessary personnel documentation.
- Work with management and senior leadership to identify and
recommend innovative ways to provide and improve programs and
services for military families.
- May be called on to perform other duties and other
responsibilities related to the engagement center activities in
order to maintain critical processes and programs under the
direction of existing policies and procedures.
What you Contribute?
Education:Master's Degree in Social Work, Counseling or Psychology,
Marriage and Family Therapy or other mental health care field.
Licensure:Independent practice clinical license as a social worker,
marriage and family therapist, counselor or psychologist. (LICSW,
LPC, LMFT, LMHC) This contract requires U.S. Citizenship.
Relevant Work Experience:
- Three (3) years of experience as a supervisor preferred
- Experience in 24/7 environment preferred.
- Minimum of three (3) years related, post graduate work
- Diverse experience in counseling, social work on mental health
- Behavioral health experience preferred
- Military spouse or family member or experience in military
- Excellent customer service experience
This contract requires U.S. Citizenship
Knowledge, Skills& Abilities:
- Knowledge of mandated procedures for child or elder abuse
- Knowledge and experience in core service areas of child
development, parenting, adoption, education and service for older
- Ability to express ideas and communicate effectively, both
orally and in writing. Experienced in supervising
- Leadership management experience is a must
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Analytical and problem solving ability
- Group presentation and public speaking skills
- Microsoft Office 2007-2010/windows 2008-2010
- Proficient customer service skills
What Makes Us Different?
- Here, it's not just a job- it's an opportunity to change
- Our employees are learners, innovators and original
- Our mission and values guide the way we treat our members,
providers and each other.
What We Have to Offer:
- Healthcare benefits available starting day 1!
- Health& wellbeing incentives, such as gym membership
- 401K with company match to help reach your future financial
- Generous PTO, because we know life happens outside of work
- Tuition reimbursement so you can keep reaching your fullest
If Beacon sounds like the place for you, what are you waiting for?
Apply with us today to get started!
ValueOptions Federal Services, Inc, a Beacon Health Options
company, is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action
Employer as well as a Drug Free and Tobacco Free Work Environment.
At Beacon Health Options, our candidate's data privacy is a top
priority. Our recruiting team conducts all communications using
official company email (@BeaconHealthOptions.com). Only candidates
who have applied for an open position through our Careers page
(careers.beaconhealthoptions.com) will be engaged in our interview
process. Beacon conducts all interviews in person or over the
phone. At no time during the recruiting process will any Beacon
recruiter request any financial or personally identifiable
information from you.
Keywords: Beacon Health Options, Kirkland , EAP Clinical Supervisor, Healthcare , Kirkland, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!