Demand Generation Manager
Posted on: September 12, 2023
Demand Generation ManagerAbout AdaptivaAdaptiva provides
serverless endpoint management that eliminates the need for a vast
IT infrastructure and monitors itself by automating traditionally
manual tasks. Leveraging innovative peer-to-peer protocols, the
Adaptiva Edge Platform is powered by the surplus capacity of
existing devices already on the network in the office or working
from home. This enables IT to continuously deliver software,
configurations, and patches to endpoints no matter where they are.
The worlds largest enterprise organizations and government agencies
rely on Adaptiva for real-time endpoint visibility and content
delivery, as well as automated compliance checks, remediations, and
patching without ever throttling the network or the end user
experience.About this roleAre you a passionate about driving high
velocity qualified leads and conversions through demand generation?
Look no further, were seeking a growth-oriented Demand Generation
Manager to join our team!In this role, you will be responsible for
developing our demand generation strategy and campaigns to drive
revenue growth and increase sales pipeline. The ideal candidate
will have proven experience in demand generation, a strong
understanding of both qualitative and quantitative marketing
strategies and tactics and a deep understanding of the sales
process.This is a full-time, exempt position, based at our offices
in Kirkland, Washington.Responsibilities
- Develop and execute a strategic demand generation plan to drive
revenue growth and increase sales pipeline.
- Create and manage all demand generation campaigns, including
email, webinars, events, and digital advertising.
- Manage the entire lead funnel from lead generation to close
including lead nurturing and scoring processes.
- Analyze and optimize campaign performance to increase lead
quality and conversion rates.
- Work closely with the sales and marketing teams to align
efforts and translate leads into sales.
- Optimize campaigns to maximize conversion rates and ROI.
- Utilize marketing automation platforms and technologies to
enhance lead nurturing.
- Use data and analytics to measure and improve the performance
of demand generation efforts.
- Measure and report on the success of demand generation
campaigns, using metrics such as leads, conversions, and
- Research and implement new demand generation channels and
tactics to stay ahead of industry trends.
- Identify and resolve challenges and conflicts within the demand
- 5+ years of experience in demand generation, preferably in the
enterprise software or SaaS industry.
- Bachelors degree in marketing, communications, or related
- Highly proficient in marketing automation and CRM tools
(HubSpot, Salesforce, 6sense, and others).
- Strong working knowledge with Google Analytics, Google Ads,
HubSpot and related skills.
- Strong analytical skills and a data-driven approach to decision
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.How to
applySend your resume and cover letter in .pdf format to
email@example.comAdaptiva participates in E-Verify for work
authorization.This role does not provide visa sponsorship.Adaptiva
is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and does not
discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender
identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability,
age, or other legally protected status.The annual salary range for
the position is $120,000 - $140,000 (depending on experience).
Keywords: Adaptiva, Kirkland , Demand Generation Manager, Executive , Kirkland, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!