Posted on: May 27, 2023
* Coordinate with PM to adhere to PMO processes
* Help facilitate good relations between business partners, project teams, and vendors.
* Understand and communicate business requirements to analyze and help develop technical solutions that meet the customers' needs.
* Perform tasks associated with pre-project consulting and business case development.
* Facilitate workshops to scope projects and gather detailed product requirements.
* Elicit project objectives and success criteria.
* Identify dependencies between projects and other systems.
* Evaluate and communicate information gleaned from data collected through task analysis, business process, surveys, and workshops.
* Prepare accurate and detailed requirement specifications documents
* Communicate effectively with business and internal teams to deliver product's functional requirements including screen, interface, and GUI designs.
* Manage risks, issues, and impediments in project and escalate in a timely manner.
* Provide project status updates to various stakeholders as required.
* Accurately estimate time required to complete business analysis tasks and deliverables.
5+ years of experience managing complex technical project backlog through the complete project lifecycle
Strong Azure DevOps skills with dashboarding and query skills
Experience collecting and analyze the project's business requirements and transfer the same knowledge to development team via fully groomed user stories.
Scrum master experience or certification
Vehicle Software domain knowledge
Benefit packages for this role will start on the 31st day of employment and include medical, dental, and vision insurance, as well as HSA, FSA, and DCFSA account options, and 401k retirement account access with employer matching. Employees in this role are also entitled to paid sick leave and/or other paid time off as provided by applicable law.
Keywords: Skiltrek, Kirkland , PROJECT MANAGER, Executive , Kirkland, Washington
here to apply!