Technical Product Manager- Payroll
Company: Acumatica, Inc.
Posted on: May 27, 2023
Acumatica is a company on a mission. We are a leading innovator
in cloud ERP with customers located around the world. But don't
take our word for it-read what analysts like G2 and Info-Tech. have
to say about us.Acumatica is a leading provider of cloud business
management software that empowers small and mid-size businesses to
unlock their potential and drive growth. Built on the world's best
cloud and mobile technology and a unique customer-centric licensing
model, Acumatica delivers a suite of fully integrated business
management applications, such as Financials, Construction,
Distribution, and CRM, on a robust and flexible platform. In an
interconnected world, Acumatica enables customers to take full
control of their businesses, play to their organizations' unique
strengths, and support their clients by following them anywhere on
any device.Acumatica's culture is casual and high-energy. We are
passionate about our product and our mission and we are loyal to
each other and our company. We value work/life balance, efficiency,
simplicity, freakishly friendly customer service, and making a
difference in the world. Acumatica offers exceptional professional
and financial growth potential.Acumatica is looking for a Technical
Product Manager with expertise in ERP and payroll software to help
develop and launch new products and solutions.What you will
- Manage the product line life cycle from strategic planning to
- Drive adoption of Acumatica financial solutions in the
marketplace by setting and achieving sales goals.
- Ensure accounting accuracy and usability related to
transactions originating in all financial and sub-ledger
- Drive a solution across development and marketing teams based
on market requirements, user and buyer personas, and legislative
- Write and present product positioning documents.
- Create, maintain, and present external product roadmaps.
- Create business cases for new features and ensure senior
management is presented with the information necessary to make
informed decisions.Market Analysis
- Perform market analysis including research, technology
assessment, competitive landscape and analysis, and market problems
- Prepare and present quantitative analysis of market size,
product performance, win/loss studies, and operational
- Contact and visit existing Customers and Partners to gather
requirements and gain market knowledge.
- Document and present market requirements.Program Management
- Manage product pricing and promotions.
- Work with marketing to organize customer references and
- Participate in events, focus groups, and seminars.
- Participate in build versus buy development resource
- Manage end to end responsibility for the success of the product
line for vertical markets.Product Launch Readiness
- Communicate conceptual ideas and design rationale.
- Execute new product release activities and coordination across
the entire organization.
- Identify beta customers and manage the beta and managed
availability release processes.
- Review documentation and training materials and provide
feedback and guidance to Education teams.
- Review output of the Quality Assurance group to ensure the
needs of customers, prospects, partners, and markets are built and
delivered to a high level of satisfaction.
- Review functional design documents and work with the
development team with its associated project development
- Develop and manage sales tools including pricing calculators,
collateral reviews, video demo assets, battle cards, and more.You
are a great fit for this position if:
- You have ERP and payroll software experience.
- You have 5+years of product management, development,
coordination and/or delivery experience with SaaS business
- You have experience working withcrossdiscipline, geographically
- You possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy; a
big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a
- You enjoy spending time in the market to understand our
customer's use of our products and find innovative solutions for
the broader market.
- You are detail orientedand organized, with strong decision
making and time-management skills
- You have large company experience that you would like to apply
to a smaller team.
- You know how to build an action plan, laying out goals,
strategies, tactics, and timelines.
- You know how to listen, ask questions, and solve problems.
- You are self-driven and realistic about your goals.
- You have exceptional organizational and communication
skills.Required qualification: Certified payroll Professional (CPP)
certificationAcumatica is an Affirmative Action and Equal
Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated
against on the basis of disability.If you have a disability and you
believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for
a job opening or to submit an online application, please e-mail .
This email is created exclusively to assist disabled job seekers
whose disability prevents them from being able to apply online.
Only emails sent for this purpose will be returned. Emails sent for
other purposes, such as following up on an application or technical
issues not related to a disability, will not receive a response.For
this role, the salary range is $100,000-140,000 annually. This
range represents the low and high end of the salary range for this
job and may vary based on location. The actual salary offer will
carefully consider a wide range of factors, including skills,
qualifications, experience and other relevant elements.At
Acumatica, certain roles are eligible for additional rewards,
including annual bonus and stock. These awards are allocated based
on individual performance. In addition, certain roles also have the
opportunity to earn sales incentives based on revenue or
utilization, depending on the terms of the plan and the employee's
role.Benefits/perks listed here may vary depending on the nature of
your employment with Acumatica and the country where you work.
US-based employees gain access to healthcare benefits (medical,
dental and vision insurance for you and your dependents), employer
paid Short-term/Long-term Disability and Basic life insurance,
401(k) plan and company match and PTO, among others.
Keywords: Acumatica, Inc., Kirkland , Technical Product Manager- Payroll, Executive , Kirkland, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...