Director - Residential Treatment Services
Company: Friends of Youth
Posted on: January 15, 2023
PurposeThe Director of Residential Treatment Services develop,
implement, and oversee the appropriate delivery of appropriate
therapeutic services to clients in the licensed Residential
Treatment Services Division. They ensure contract, licensing, and
accreditation requirements are met in accordance with State and
Federal law and are fiscally sound. The Director of Residential
Treatment Services serves as the agency's liaison for the
designated contracted services. Essential Duties Management
- Serve on the Senior Leadership Team and Lead Team and uphold
the standards, policies, and strategic priorities of the
- Maintain positive working relationships with funding, referring
and partner agencies.
- Develop and monitor annual division work plans that meet the
budget goals and strategic initiatives of the agency.
- Ensure work plans are implemented in a cross-collaborative
multi-department manner, meet the health, safety, and fiscal
standards of the agency, and create opportunities for
- Prepare, develop, and manage budgets of the various
- Maintain and nurture positive working relationships with
funders, referring and partner agencies.
- Ensure ongoing and accurate data collection and reporting on
services in compliance with funding and/or referring agencies
requirements and agency standards.
- Alert Supervisor of any areas in which the services are out of
compliance with contract requirements and work quickly to
successfully resolve the issues.
- Ensure the physical property of the agency remains in
serviceable and attractive condition.
- Proactively consult with School District Administrations (where
applicable) and delegate liaison responsibilities to Managers as
- Ensure the agency is represented with a strong voice on
Regional and State level service provider networks.
- Ensure timely completion of forms and reports as required by
- Coordinate with collaborative agencies, clinical consultants,
and trainers. Service Design and Delivery Tasks:
- Develop written guidelines, including comprehensive program
goals and objectives, program methodology and evaluation
- Minimize vacancies by timely placement of appropriately
- Direct the formulation of intake policies and procedures
- Oversee the resident service planning process, including
assessment, goals, and objectives, planned interventions,
monitoring of progress and after-care plans.
- Ensure appropriate community resources are utilized to support
the needs and service plan of each resident.
- Attend agency or professional group seminars and conferences to
increase professional knowledge.
- Ensure clinical work is appropriately supervised and documented
to Council on Accreditation (COA) standards. Personnel Tasks:
- Oversee hiring, orientation, training, and supervision of all
- Ensure annual performance evaluations are completed in a timely
- Ensure weekly and as needed supervision with Managers, and
other related division employees.
- Monitor employee performance and accomplishments of agency
goals and objectives.
- Ensure all disciplinary action directed toward employees
conform with agency policies and procedures.
- Collaborate with Human Resources for any employee disciplinary
- Collaborate with the Director of Learning and Development to
create orientation and learning opportunities for employees,
including an annual learning calendar.
- In collaboration with the Manager of Volunteers and In-Kind,
participate in the selection, utilization and supervision of
student interns and volunteers who perform service-related
- Ensure employees understand their job descriptions and are
familiar with overall agency policies and procedures. Other Duties
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or
contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or
responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with
or without notice. job requirements. We require:
- Master's degree in a human services field.
- State of Washington Licensed Mental Health Provider, Licensed
Social Worker, or eligible for attaining licensure.
- Five years of working experience in child and adolescent mental
- Minimum of 5 years supervisory and/or management
- Experience in Sex Offender Treatment, a plus
- Ability to pass a criminal background check
- WA Driver's license with a safe driving record
- Proof of COVID vaccination and negative TB testWe offer:
- Generous time off including 15 vacation days per year, paid
sick leave, 11 paid holidays, 2 social justice leave days per year
for full-time employees.
- Health insurance package including medical, dental, vision,
24/7 access to telehealth, long term disability and life
- Transgender Health Benefits.
- Retirement plan with match.Friends of Youth is committed to
equity and creating a diverse and inclusive work environment as an
equal opportunity employer. We welcome, honor, and celebrate our
clients, colleagues, and communities' diverse identities and
cultures. For more information, email . PI200521893
Keywords: Friends of Youth, Kirkland , Director - Residential Treatment Services, Executive , Kirkland, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!