Company: Virtual Therapeutics
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Virtual TherapeuticsVirtual Therapeutics is building virtual
reality products that will change the way we think about health and
wellness. We are a new company, but we have decades of experience
and a unique set of resources at our disposal.What You'll Be
DoingWe are looking for an Office Manager who will lead our
day-to-day office operation. You will create, build, and maintain a
positive, productive, and inclusive work environment and provide
support to our employees while maintaining organizational
effectiveness and communication in facility management, HR
assistance, company events, and other administrative support.We
will be looking to you to:
- Support employees by answering first-level employee requests
- Coordinate and support meetings to include but not limited to
scheduling conference rooms, ensure technology operates as
expected, order meals, etc.
- Manage daily office operations which include ordering and
restocking snacks and drinks, receiving and distributing mail, and
ordering office supplies.
- Assist in the planning and coordinating office activities,
employee engagements, and annual events (e.g., morale events,
celebrations, business lunches).
- Assist with recruiting by posting job descriptions, collecting
resumes for hiring managers, scheduling interviews, and managing
communications with candidates.
- Assist with new employee onboarding by collecting paperwork,
explaining and enrolling employees in benefits and managing
- Ensure the office is visitor-ready and coordinate office visits
for guests, customers, candidates, vendors, etc.
- Book travel and arrange all necessary travel requirements for
- Track workplace operational spending, continually look for
efficiencies and opportunities to allocate resources while
maintaining quality experiences.
- Process payroll through ADP.
- Process invoices and manage files.
- Assist with managing executive calendar and leadership meeting
schedule.What We Are Looking For
- 2+ years of experience in an Office Administration or HR
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Experience with Microsoft Office, Slack and ADP.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, ever-changing
- Strong expertise in organization, multi-tasking, common sense,
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Passion for encouraging a seamless and high-functioning office
- Proactive and collaborative mindset.
- Creative, innovative, and effective problem-solver.We are
smart, passionate people who enjoy our work and care about making a
difference. If this describes you, come join our team!PerksFull
benefits package including matching 401K, bonus opportunities,
great company culture, and flexibility.Virtual Therapeutics is an
equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive,
innovative environment. We provide employment opportunities without
regard to age, race, color, national origin, religion, disability,
sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any
other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there
are preparations or accommodations, we can make to help ensure you
have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us
Keywords: Virtual Therapeutics, Kirkland , Office Manager, Executive , Kirkland, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!