Assistant Community Manager
Company: Fairfield Residential
Posted on: November 19, 2022
$1,000 Sign-On Bonus*Assistant Community ManagerABOUT THIS
ASSOCIATE:Fairfield Residential properties are known for our
visible and available on-site staff that keep our residents loving
where they live. Our Assistant Community Managers are critical
members of our sales and management team that maintain these high
standards with a customer-centric mindset.Together with the
Community Manager, this Associate works to ensure the property's
revenue and profit targets are met while maintaining best in class
standards for customer service and high retention for our
residents. Assistant Property Managers are responsible for
cultivating and managing the resident experience while supporting
the property's accounting needs and leasing policies.This is a
busy, exciting job for a candidate that is eager to apply their
superior leasing and marketing experience into the next step of
their career in property management. This position reports to the
on-site Community Manager and successful associates may be promoted
to more senior positions on the Property Management team.THIS
POSITION MAY BE RIGHT FOR YOU IF:
- YOU ARE DRIVEN BY CUSTOMER SATISFACTION and work diligently to
maintain their happiness.
- YOU ARE A GOOD LISTENER that approaches the needs of your
colleagues and residents with empathy and a commitment to solving
- YOU DON'T SWEAT THE SMALL STUFF and can maintain a positive
attitude with goal-oriented focus in an ever-changing and sometimes
- YOU STAY ON TOP OF IT with admirable time management and
- YOU ARE TECH SAVVY especially with the Microsoft Office suite
and Yardi (or similar) software.
- YOU KNOW THAT INTEGRITY MATTERS and exhibit a strong adherence
to ethical standards including, but not limited to, the ability to
maintain confidentiality and fiduciary responsibility.WHAT YOU CAN
EXPECT TO DO IN THIS ROLE:ACCOUNTING & BOOKKEEPING
- Maintain all property accounting and reporting, including
collecting and posting rent, financial and leasing reports, month
end, pre close, bank deposits and ensuring a balanced rent
- Prepare monthly close-out and financial reports.
- Process invoices for payment.
- Collect rent, fees, and other payments.
- Complete bank deposits, dispositions, and account
- Use property management software such as Yardi to record,
track, and report on all financial workings of the
community.CUSTOMER SERVICE & SALES
- Use your leasing and sales experience to lease apartments.
- Promote resident satisfaction and retention by regularly
responding to complaints, questions, and requests in a timely
- Take all appropriate action to resolve and address service
- Cheer, lead and mentor our leasing team. They will look to your
guidance and experience related to leasing, closing, marketing,
apartment files, and resident retention.
- Work closely with the Community Manager regarding all property
operations.HOW TO STAND OUT:For this role, the ideal candidate will
have at least one year of residential leasing, sales and/or
management experience, with multifamily property experience a big
plus. A successful track record as a team player and motivator is
preferred. This is not an entry level position. You will also stand
out if you have:
- Basic bookkeeping knowledge.
- Experience as a Leasing Consultant and the ability to close a
- A high school diploma or equivalent.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Word, and Excel.
- Prior experience using Yardi or other related property
management accounting software.
- Understanding of federal, state and local fair housing laws and
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to include weekends and
some holidays.*The sign on bonus, less usual deductions, will be
paid following the completion of 90 days of
Keywords: Fairfield Residential, Kirkland , Assistant Community Manager, Executive , Kirkland, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!