Equipment Program Manager
Company: Sono Bello
Posted on: June 19, 2022
The Services & Equipment Program Manager will positively impact
the patient and team member experience by ensuring our field
locations have the services and equipment needed to meet the
demands of their surgical schedules. Working in a small team
environment, the Services &Equipment Procurement Manager
manages indirect program operations, implementations, and
purchasing processes to ensure optimal performance of services.
Services include freight, linen, laboratory, copier, record
storage, electronic signature, electronic prescriptions, medical
equipment inspection & repair, and waste removal. The Services &
Equipment Procurement manager will lead initiatives to improve
equipment performance, improve speed of repair, standardize repair
processes, and forecast budgets for equipment repair and
replacement.ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage the field inquiries process concerning services and
equipment in a timely manner and post information to facilitate
- Drive supplier performance with a pulse on services & equipment
reliability, responsiveness, and total cost of ownership.
- Design and implement initiatives to increase equipment up-time
through design enhancements and preventative and reactive
- Lead the development and implementation of
quantitative/qualitative supplier metrics and facilitate periodic
supplier business reviews.
- Collaborate with internal business partners to identify
technical and business requirements for services and
- Report capital expenditures on a monthly basis by location and
compare to annual budget.
- Maintain stable vendor relationships inclusive of an accurate
service provider list with account and login information for each
- Identify mission critical equipment and develop strategy for
assurance of supply
- Create and maintain accurate equipment inventory at each
location including excess equipment in addition to a periodic audit
- Manage services and relationships to provide equipment
assembly/installation, inspection, repair, relocation, disposal,
and storage as needed.
- Understand department priorities and objectives while
supporting the Sono Bello locations and business growth.
- Additional duties as assigned.EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Bachelor's degree in supply chain, business, finance, or a
- 5-10 years of experience in supply chain, procurement or
- Experience focused on indirect service categories and/or
capital equipment purchases.
- Experience in multi-unit medical, retail, consumer goods, or
- Certified Purchasing Manager (CPM) or Certified Professional
Supply Manager (CPSM) certification desired
- Experience with MRP systems.
- Demonstrated experience in building and maintaining
- Advanced experience using MS Excel to track, evaluate, analyze,
and report on activities.
- Extremely proficient in Word, and Outlook
- Highly motivated with an entrepreneurial, proactive, and
- Ability to maintain ethical and professional relations with
- Demonstrated problem solver that enjoys the challenges of
building a high growth business and has a positive "can-do"
- Possess a strong desire to achieve at the personal and
- Demonstrated ability to work with cross-functional
- Ability to work effectively with, and obtain cooperation from,
other team members and outside parties.
- Proven skills in working independently inclusive of
- Possess excellent time management, communication, decision
making, and presentation skills.
- Regular and predictable attendance is an essential function of
the job.WORK ENVIRONMENT Professional work environment which is
usually quiet to moderate as compared to a private office with
light traffic and computer printers. This position may require
travel up to 20% of the time. This position can be based on
Kirkland WA or Scottsdale AZ. Remote working is an option up to 3
days per week.
Keywords: Sono Bello, Kirkland , Equipment Program Manager, Executive , Kirkland, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!