Company: Renovo Solutions
Posted on: February 14, 2021
If you are unable to complete this application due to a
disability, contact this employer to ask for an accommodation or an
alternative application process. Account Director Full Time
Management Kirkland, WA, US RENOVO SOLUTIONS LLC --provides
healthcare technology management solutions to help reduce costs,
increase quality and improve medical equipment performance in
healthcare facilities nationwide. We also provide unbiased and
objective healthcare technology management advice and consulting.
At RENOVO, we value knowledge, reliability, and integrity in our
employees. If you are interested in being a part of a team that is
committed to making a difference in healthcare equipment
maintenance and healthcare asset and technology management, we
invite you to apply for one of the open positions. We are always
looking for talented, passionate, hard-working people to join our
team. Our employees are not afraid to speak their mind, to try new
things, and to wear multiple hats. Our people are empowered to help
our customers. We foster teamwork and cooperation, and always
promote a "customer first" philosophy. We uphold this standard with
our associates, clients, partners, and the communities in which we
do business. We live by our company's Five Guiding Principles,
which we have termed TRUST:
- Treat --each other with care, kindness and respect.
- Respect --our associates' responsibility of putting family
- Uphold --the highest standards of excellence in all we do.
- Share --our success with our associates, clients, partners and
- Treasure --our people and promote from within. Summary : An
Account Director isassigned full time on-site to a specific
resident staff account(facility).The Account Director isresponsible
for all aspects of on-site account management and supervision ofall
service personnel assigned to him/her.Due to the close daily
relationship and interaction with hospital,medical and
administrative staff, as well as, vendors and service personnel,the
Account Director is required to demonstrate excellent customer
servicerelations and organizational skills.Dueto the multi-faceted
management responsibilities, the Account Director mayspend up to
100% of their time on administrative tasks. Specific
- Must exhibit excellent leadership ability and personnelskills.
An individual must be able to deal with people in a managerial
orsupervisory role, establish work priorities and schedules,
trainingrequirements, etc., in a manner sensitive to both the
customer and co-workers. Whileworking with the Senior BMET
(supervisor) and Responsible Manager, the Account Directoris
responsible for the day-to-day management of the medical
equipmentmanagement program and the resident staff (usually
multiple FTE's) directlyunder him/her, including conducting
performance reviews and any disciplinaryactions required.
- Must take responsibility for clerical needs,
includingcompleteness and accuracy of service reports, filing,
tracking of scheduledmaintenance (SM) and repair services, monthly
status reports, and notificationto departments of overdue and
- Coordinates outside vendor services as required orrequested and
tracks outside vendor SM's and repairs, including negotiation
ofservice contracts when necessary.
- Where applicable, assists in tracking of inventoryadditions and
deletions to the Renovo Services agreement.Communicates with
appropriate support staffpro-actively to assure customer
satisfaction with the Renovo program.Reviews Inventory & budgetary
reports foraccuracy and completeness.
- Must work independently to schedule all SMs whilebalancing
repair calls as required.Mustrespond to all urgent requests for
service verbally within 15 minutes.
- Must prioritize balance of repairs and scheduledservices
- Orders and tracks all necessary parts and purchasedservices for
repairs using the approved purchasing method for the
account.Demonstrates good judgement on which repairsare attempted
- Maintains timely and accurate knowledge of equipmentstatus
through proper use of department schedules, inventories and
- Responsible for inventory control.Must accurately track and
report alladditions, deletions, and changes including accuracy of
department inventoriesand SM schedules.
- Must exhibit extraordinary customer relationsskills.A close
daily relationship withthe customer requires a high level of
customer satisfaction and perception ofvalue per dollar
cost.Company image isperceived primarily through contact with the
customer and on-site personnel.
- Must work closely with his or her Managers to keep theminformed
of account status. This must include SM status, repair status,
leveland type of projects underway and customer concerns and
- Assists in user education and new equipment evaluationas
requested.Assists in evaluation ofpredictable life span of aging
- As pertaining to equipment management, tracks safetyand quality
related issues as required by the facility including
hazardnotification, equipment failure related to patient safety,
manufacturer recallsand mandatory equipment notifications and
upgrades.Attends Safety Committee meetings as requiredby the
- Assures the maintenance of test equipment to
highstandards.Tracks test equipment, parts inventoryand other
on-site assets as assigned.Maintains accurate quantity and
locations for all company assets underhis/her control.
- Performs other duties as assigned, including assistingwith
on-site repair calls as needed.
- Must be available for after hours service calls andparticipate
in the on-call rotation if asked to do so. 17.Performs other duties
as assigned. ** ** Important Note.If you were previously employed
as a memberof the staff at this facility, this list of duties
supersedes any other list ofduties that you were assigned at that
time.If the customer asks you to perform a task that is outside of
the scopeof those listed above, you must refer that request to your
immediate Renovosupervisor, who must formally authorize and
document this change in the scopeof your duties. Requirements:
- A.S. Degree in Electronics and/or Biomedical Technology or
equivalent military required. BS Biomed or Comp/Electrical Engineer
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
- CBET or CHTM preferred.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in the service and maintenance of
- Minimum of 1 year supervisory experience required.
- Exceptional organizational skills required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required. EEO
Statement-- RENOVO Solutions provides equal employment
opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age,
disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements,
RENOVO Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws
governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in
which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms
and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring,
placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves
of absence, compensation and training. RENOVO Solutions expressly
prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color,
religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability,
or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of
RENOVO's employees to perform their job duties may result in
discipline up to and including discharge.
Keywords: Renovo Solutions, Kirkland , Account Director, Executive , Kirkland, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!