Automotive Technician - No Flat Rates - Benefits
Company: MV Transportation
Posted on: September 10, 2023
Overview: If you reside in California, please see our California
handling practices and your data rights: Notice at Collection and
- California Privacy Rights Act Request Form
- California CPRA Authorized Agent Designation Form
Responsibilities: Let MV Transportation expand your toolbox! Do you
want a stable career with great and steady pay, a set schedule, and
outstanding benefits?! Would you like to work with a company that
invests in your growth? Then join the MV Transportation team. Start
on the path in under 5 minutes by reading the job description and
submitting your application. MV Transportation is now hiring
experienced Mechanics in your area! Who You Are: As a Mechanic, you
will perform preventative maintenance, diagnosis, service and
repair of steering, suspension, brakes, engines, transmissions,
differentials, electrical, wheelchair lifts, and air conditioning
systems. Successful applicants must be able to work safely, perform
part analysis on damaged parts and assist in inventory control or
other duties, as necessary. What's in it for YOU:
- Competitive Pay Rates!
- 40 hours a week, not flat rate
- OT as needed over 40 hours
- Full Benefits : Medical, Vision, Dental, and 401K plan
- Paid vacation
- Company provided uniform
- Corporate partner discount program
- Career advancement through a national company Duties include,
but are not limited to the following:
- Diagnoses, examines, and investigates vehicles to determine
causes of defective operation of vehicle systems and
- Perform scheduled preventative maintenance of vehicles
- Execute major and minor repairs of defective components.
- Document all activities in MV's Fleet Management System.
- Maintain work environment in an organized and safe condition.
Qualifications: Talent Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Combination of at least two (2) to three (3) years of
apprentice level verifiable training and experience in automotive
or diesel mechanics, which may include high school mechanics
courses and/or a regional occupational program.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and random
drug testing. Starting Pay Rate: $25/hour to $25/hour Healthcare
Benefits: GPA/HSA Retirement Benefits: 401k Paid Time Off: 40 hours
per year PTO and 40 hours per year PSL Paid Holidays: 10 paid
holidays MV Transportation is committed to as policy of Equal
Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an
applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed,
national origin or ancestry, sex, physical or mental disability,
veteran or military status, genetic information or any other
legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local
laws, regulations or ordinances. The information collected by this
application is solely to determine suitability for employment,
verify identity and maintain employment statistics on applicants.
Where permissible under applicable state and local law, applicants
may be subject to a pre-employment drug test and background check
after receiving a conditional offer of employment. Diesel Tech;
Jiffy Lube; Bumper to Bumper; Cummins; ASE; ASE Master; Diesel
Vehicle Mechanic; Lead Mechanic; Freightliner; Heavy Equipment
Mechanic; Diesel Lead; Automotive Mechanic; Auto Mechanic; Tech 1;
Tech 2; Tech 3; Master Mechanic; Heavy Mechanic; Diesel Mechanic;
Mechanical Knowledge; 91b; Engine Man; 2t3; Vehicle Maintenance;
Keywords: MV Transportation, Kirkland , Automotive Technician - No Flat Rates - Benefits, Engineering , Kirkland, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!