Validation Engineer - Multiple Openings & Experience Levels
Company: Technical Connections, Inc.
Posted on: April 30, 2021
Validation Engineer - Multiple Openings & Experience LevelsOur
client delivers global infrastructure technology support across
cloud and on-prem environments offering unique engineering
validation and deployment solutions to support data centers
worldwide. In this role you will be a key technical contributor to
validation of OEM server platforms, working in a cross-functional
team to develop and execute test plans to verify product
functionality, adherence to specifications and production
requirements.This role can sit in Kirkland,WA, Seattle WA, or
Seacaucus NJ. Generous Relo packages available!What Will You
- Evaluate test specifications, requirements, strategies and
methodologies for electrical validation and platform level
- Coordinate test effort preparation and track requirements,
schedules and actions.
- Review, track, document and summarize test results.
- Internal Server Research & Development Hardware Validation
supportWho Are You?
- Knowledgeable in Linux/Windows OS, driver and/or application
development, modern architecture and usage models including AMD and
Intel processors, GPU Acceleration, BIOS, PCIe Gen2 & 3, DDR3,
SATA, USB, HDMI, NVMe etc. Familiar with latest server & storage
architecture and components.
- Have advanced knowledge of standard server/workstation
hardware, storage arrays, storage networking, networking protocols,
and general connectivity in multi-platform enterprise
- Have comprehensive technical knowledge of bus standards: PCIe,
Fiber Channel, SAS/SATA, DDR3/2, GigE, I2C, LPC.
- Strong working knowledge of SCSI protocol and various RAIDs
- Have successfully implemented multiple complex board designs
including bring up, debug and test.
- Proficient with Unix/Linux and able to develop Microsoft
Windows and PowerShell scripts.
- Familiar with deploying Operating Systems remotely.What's in it
- Competitive compensation including outstanding benefit
- Relocation assistance
- Growth opportunitySend us your application today!We are an
equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We
do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national
origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran
status, or disability status. - provided by Dice
Keywords: Technical Connections, Inc., Kirkland , Validation Engineer - Multiple Openings & Experience Levels, Engineering , Kirkland, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!