Lead Teacher - Pre-K
Company: Everbrook Academy
Posted on: January 11, 2022
We care, for the children and families we serve,andour dedicated
team members.You are our best asset. Feelvaluedand get access
tothebenefits and resourcesyou needto connect, balance, grow, and
- We supportyour work/life balancewith aminimum
50%childcarediscount,immediate (or next-day) access to
earnings,paid time off,and more.
- We invest in your futurewith ongoing training,tuition
reimbursement,credential assistance,and our unique Master Teacher
- We strive to provide a positive, fun environmentwithplenty
ofrecognition. LEAD TEACHER FOR EVERBROOK ACADEMY 12040 115th
Avenue NE in Kirkland WA We are growing!! Come join our talented
team, where we inspire children to be lifelong learners! We offer:
- Paid holidays and paid time off for full time employees
- No nights or weekends!!
- Tuition reimbursement plan andfreeCDA program
- Opportunity for upward advancement
- Competitive pay rates based on your experience and
- Daily Pay app: Track your income and transfer earnings
instantly (or next day)
- Health, dental and vision insurance for full time
- Pet Insurance!!
- Full time and part time available
- Outstanding child care discount available for all age groups!!
As a Lead Teacher, youll:
- Create fun,interactive learning experiences
- Promote the social, physical, and intellectual growth of the
- Take the lead onclassroom managementand curriculum
implementation,plusfollow all licensing guidelines and company
- Communicateand build
relationshipswithenrolledandprospectivefamilies Wewant energetic,
dependable, passionate individualswhoare at least 18 andhave:
- Experience leading a classroom and creating educational lesson
- CDA or minimumof12 semester hours in Early Childhood Education
or related field.
- Highschool diploma or equivalent.
- The ability to meet state requirements for education and
additional center requirements.
- Able to work indoors or outdoors and engage in physical
activity with children
Successful applicants for this
position must either provide proof of being fully vaccinated
against COVID-19 or undergo weekly testing as a condition of
employment. Learning Care Group is an equal opportunity employer
and will not discriminate against an employee or applicant based on
race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, sex, age,
physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic
information, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender
expression, marital status or any other protected status under
federal, state, or local law.If requested, reasonable
accommodations may be made to qualified individuals, unless doing
so causes a direct threat to these individuals or others in the
workplace or if the accommodation creates an undue hardship to the
Company.The Company will comply with all federal, state or local
laws regarding the COVID-19 vaccine.
Keywords: Everbrook Academy, Kirkland , Lead Teacher - Pre-K, Education / Teaching , Kirkland, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!