Graphic Illustrator / Game Artist
Company: Cat Daddy Games
Posted on: November 26, 2022
What We Need
Cat Daddy is seeking talented Game Artists to join our team and
create high-quality art assets for our mobile game title(s). The
ideal candidate has versatile art experience with specialist
knowledge in at least one category of digital art production such
as concept art, 3D modeling, texturing, graphic design, and/or user
This position reports to the assigned project Art Lead and is based
in Kirkland, WA. Cat Daddy offers a hybrid work option with
in-office time required each week.
What You Will Do
- Work closely with Art Lead and project Art Team to create
high-quality game art assets in line with the overall aesthetic and
- Adhere to production and workflow pipelines, delivering within
given deadlines while ensuring quality standards are met.
- Actively participate in team art discussions/reviews. Providing
and receiving feedback in a professional and collaborative
- May provide mentorship and guidance to other Artists. Who We
Think Will Be a Great Fit:
- 5+ years of professional industry experience. Mobile experience
is a plus!
- Production experience with Ureal game engine and associated art
- Excellent drawing and illustration skills.
- Proficiency in industry standard art software such as
Photoshop, Maya, Zbrush, 3DS Max, or similar.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proven time management skills with the ability to be
self-sufficient and resourceful when necessary.
- Positive and coachable team player with a strong work ethic and
high attention to detail.
- A passion for video games!
To be considered, applicants must provide an online portfolio
showcasing previous work.
At Cat Daddy, we believe diversity of experience is fundamental to
crafting accessible and fun gaming experiences for *all* of our
players. We encourage everyone to consider being a part of our
We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the
basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender,
gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran
status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with
disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate
in the job application or interview process, to perform essential
job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of
employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
By clicking on the link below, you consent to the processing of
your personal information by 2K Games, Inc. and its affiliate
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. in accordance with the Privacy
Notice for Job Applicants (the "Privacy Notice"), available at
https://www.2k.com/applicantprivacypolicy/. The Notice provides
information about how we use your data and how you can exercise
your right of access, rectification or deletion. If you need more
information, please contact the Privacy Contact identified in the
I have read the Notice consent to the collection, processing,
transfer and use of my personal information by 2K Games and Ta
Keywords: Cat Daddy Games, Kirkland , Graphic Illustrator / Game Artist, Design, Graphic Design & CAD , Kirkland, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!