Senior Product Marketing Manager
Posted on: September 12, 2023
About AdaptivaAdaptiva provides serverless endpoint management
that eliminates the need for a vast IT infrastructure and monitors
itself by automating traditionally manual tasks. Leveraging
innovative peer-to-peer protocols, the Adaptiva Edge Platform is
powered by the surplus capacity of existing devices already on the
network in the office or working from home. This enables IT to
continuously deliver software, configurations, and patches to
endpoints no matter where they are. The worlds largest enterprise
organizations and government agencies rely on Adaptiva for
real-time endpoint visibility and content delivery, as well as
automated compliance checks, remediations, and patching without
ever throttling the network or the end user experience.About this
roleWe are looking for a Sr. Product Marketing Manager (PMM) to
help us successfully bring Adaptivas solutions to market.You will
have the mission-critical responsibility to clearly explain our
platform, our products, and articulate our unique benefits and
technical differentiators. The PMM must acquire a deep technical
knowledge of our products, our market, and how Adaptiva solves our
customers challenges.As PMM you will take ownership of the product
positioning and messaging, competitive differentiation, marketing
assets, and sales enablement.This is full-time, hybrid role, based
at our offices in Kirkland, Washington.Responsibilities
- Develops product positioning and messaging that differentiates
Adaptivas products in the market.
- Cooperate with the Product team and management on market
analysis, trends definition and competitive intelligence.
- Write detailed technical product description and marketing
materials for our product offerings.
- Produce and maintain technical use cases and case studies to
strongly showcase our product strengths.
- Create and maintain technical white papers, presentations,
product guides, web content, reports, datasheets, and blog posts to
support the customer journey and to help customers make educated
- Enable the Sales team by keeping them updated on the product
portfolio and developing sales-enablement kits that support the
- Support our Product and Marketing teams in deep technical
competitive analysis to uncover key customer insights that drive
positioning for our existing products as well as ideas for new
features or benefits.
- Support product launch activities and assist with tradeshows,
events, and technical sales training activities.
- Support demand generation initiatives that drive demand and
pipeline creation content creation.Requirements
- 7+ years of demonstrated experience as a Technical Product
- Bachelors degree in computer science, engineering, or related
- Experience with enterprise software products.
- Your written and oral communication skills are superb, and you
can explain complex concepts clearly for a variety of
- Team player that works well in collaborative situations with
geographically dispersed teams.How to applySend your resume and
cover letter in .pdf format to firstname.lastname@example.orgAdaptiva
participates in E-Verify for work authorization.This role does not
provide visa sponsorship.Adaptiva is committed to a diverse and
inclusive workplace and does not discriminate on the basis of race,
national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation,
protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally
protected status.The annual salary range for the position is
$130,000 $165,000 (depending on experience).
Keywords: Adaptiva, Kirkland , Senior Product Marketing Manager, Advertising , Kirkland, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!