Company: Talascend, LLC
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Talascend is seeking an Accountant for HYBRID SCHEDULE for a 4
month contract to potential direct hire opportunity in Kirkland,
WA.Summary:This individual applies principles of accounting to
analyze financial information and prepares financial reports, and
coordinates the implementation of accounting control.
- Prepare journal entries into the general ledger system monthly
by collecting necessary data, analyzing and/or allocating costs and
preparing audit train support for the journal entries.
- Analyze general ledger accounts for accuracy; analyzes accrual
accounts to ensure proper accruals.
- Collect and analyze financial data and prepares monthly
combined financial statements and reports.
- Perform additional analysis for explanatory text required for
reports and statement.
- Coordinate preparation of monthly financial package and review
- Participate in monthly financial meetings for discussion and
review of monthly financial reports.
- Prepare annual long-term and short-term financial statements in
compliance with accounting guidelines and U.S. GAAP.
- Assist in the preparation of working papers for annual
- Associates Degree, or equivalent experience, in Accounting,
Business Administration or similar area of study,
- 3-5 years previous experience
- Accounting, accounts payable, and/or accounts receivable
#ind123 We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only
those qualified individuals who closely meet thequalifications of
the position will be contacted. The details of the position are
only a summary, otherduties may be assigned as necessary.Background
Check and Drug Screen may be required.Talascend is an Equal
Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates
without regard to race,religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability,
Keywords: Talascend, LLC, Kirkland , Accountant II, Accounting, Auditing , Kirkland, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!