Office Assistant-Professional Billing-40 hrs/week
Posted on: November 12, 2021
Responsible for ordering and monitoring of supplies for the
department. Prepares charge tickets and remittance advices for
storage and processes EvergreenHealth Professional Billing (EHPB)
retrieval requests from the storage vendor. Provides clerical
support for all Professional Billing teams as assigned by
1. Orders office supplies and ensures supplies are available to
staff at all times.
2. Prepares boxes for offsite storage vendor which includes
labeling and tracking.
3. Processes storage retrieval requests from EHPB staff.
4. Retrieves, copies and organizes records requested by auditors
and other authorized entities, including RAC documentation support
5. Processes outgoing/ incoming mail and incoming faxes, disburses
6. Provides support to different teams as trained.
License, Certification, Education or Experience:
REQUIRED for the position:
* High school graduate or equivalent
* 10-key by touch
* Typing a minimum 45 wpm
* Detail oriented with high attention to detail
DESIRED for the position:
* Experience with professional billing
Keywords: EvergreenHealth, Kirkland , Office Assistant-Professional Billing-40 hrs/week, Accounting, Auditing , Kirkland, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!