Company: Vaco Resources
Posted on: November 12, 2021
Vaco is currently hiring a full-time Tax Accountant for a
growing public accounting firm in Kirkland, WA. This is direct-hire
role with competitive pay and benefits. This position offers a
hybrid work schedule. To be considered, candidates must live in
western Washington.The Tax Accountant will prepare tax returns for
individuals, companies, or organizations. The Tax Accountant may
also assist accountants with preparation of returns for complex
businesses, trusts, and nonprofit organizations.Tax Accountant Job
- Consults with clients to develop a basic understanding of their
financial affairs and the scope of their tax liabilities.
- Reviews previous tax returns and financial documents to
identify missing or incomplete information or documentation.
- Reviews all supplied financial information for accuracy.
- Uses the appropriate accounting software or system to prepare
- Calculates taxes owed or refunds due to client; consults tax
law publications for guidance on unusual situations.
- Submits tax returns to accountant for review.
- Presents approved returns to clients.
- Files tax returns for clients.
- Maintains understanding and knowledge of changes in tax law by
reading professional literature or attending tax seminars and
training courses.Preferred Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in accounting or finance
- Active CPA license or seeking active CPA licenseWhy should you
work with Vaco?As a premier talent & solutions firm, Vaco connects
people to their dream jobs and helps leading companies find talent
to grow their businesses. There's no way your resume can fully sum
up who you are. Humans aren't meant to be filtered by keywords!
That's why Vaco is here.Whether you're used to running a company
from the corner office, or you're just starting out, let us show
you the difference Vaco can make at every stage of your career
Keywords: Vaco Resources, Kirkland , Tax Accountant, Accounting, Auditing , Kirkland, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!