Company: Quality Sewing and Vacuum
Posted on: November 12, 2021
Summary:The Staff Accountant is an integral role supporting both
the financial controller and accounts payable team. Job duties
include accounts payable, accounts receivable, reconciliations,
monthly closing journal entries, assisting with state and local tax
flings and varies other compliance reporting's.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Demonstrates a positive attitude and a willingness to adhere to
QSV's culture, including finding a way to say "Yes".
- Supports accounts payable team and helps to maintains excellent
vendor relationships; reviews vendor statements and investigates
discrepancies in a timely manner.
- Supports accounts payable team with matching invoices to
purchase orders, verifying receiving documents, and ensuring
disbursement amounts are properly authorized and accurately
- Responsible for reviewing, coding, and processing employee
- Assists controller in monthly close procedures including bank
reconciliations and monthly closing journals entries
- Assists controller with monthly, quarterly, and yearly state
and local tax filings and other compliance filings as needed.
- Other duties as assigned including accounts receivable
reconciliations and GL audit reconciliations as
- Business Associates degree required, Bachelor's degree in
Accounting or Finance preferred, plus 1-2 years of recent
accounting experience and working knowledge of GAAP.Skills and
- Strong written and oral communication
- Organization and attention to detail
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Time management
- Systems analysis
- Mathematical and deductive reasoning
- Critical thinking
- Active learning
- Clerical knowledge
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office SuitePhysical Demands and
Work Environment:This position is in a standard office environment
with desktop business equipment and occasional telephone calls.
Noise level is moderate. While performing the duties of this job,
the employee is frequently required sit for long periods of time,
and must constantly reach with hands and fingers. Frequent hearing
and talking is required. This role routinely uses standard office
equipment such as computers and phones; keyboard typing is
required. This position requires the ability to occasionally lift
and carry boxes up to 30lbs. Reasonable accommodations may be made
to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential job
Job Location Zip Code : 98033
Keywords: Quality Sewing and Vacuum, Kirkland , Staff Accountant, Accounting, Auditing , Kirkland, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!